Forget New Year’s Resolutions. Forget goal setting.
Start taking self help action. It can be massive action, small steps, or incremental change to a new direction.
Almost everything you read on this site includes something immediately actionable. But here are the top 15 actions so far…
1. If you are having a horrible time this holiday season then give yourself a break by following this post here before the end of New Year’s Day January 1st. (Interestingly this one has so far been taken up only by women. This is definitely one for men to do too, and may be even more important for them.)
2. If you are having trouble sleeping, or are taking something to help you sleep, take back control of your sleep and your sleeping pills tonight.
3. If you have a warped sense of humor about medicine, self help and the helping professions, then you can add your own ideas to this growing list.
4. If you need Will Power, go here.
5. If you want to learn internet marketing and how to run an internet business, and you have the time, but not the money, then you can learn as an intern.
6. If something you come across on this site interests you, or irks you, or inspires you, add a comment at the bottom. It’s simple to do.
7. If you only have 5 minutes a day to improve your life, do this.
8. If you would like articles for your ezine or online newsletter, then go to my Contact Page and let me know your name, website, ezine name, and email address, and I will include you in my distribution list when I send out the articles I write for this site.
9. If you want to rock the foundations of what you believe is true about life, spirituality, and the importance of human beings then reading this book here could do it for you.
10. If you are wanting a new way to act in the world, take the mindset from this dying man’s life lesson.
11. If you have a particular issue you are wanting help for, then check if I cover it in one of the online self help ‘sessions’ I have available as products on the left-hand side of my blog. If you’re not sure where to start then Self Help Meeting is the one, and if you are looking for something I don’t have yet, then leave a comment on this post to recommend one I should make.
12. If you want to do something about our society being over medicated with pills, you can help out on a campaign to reduce the use of sleeping pills here.
13. If you take yourself too seriously (as if anyone in this category would believe this of themselves) then here is the cure.
14. If you are interested in what you are reading, then join the blog notification list:
15. If you think someone else might be interested in something you have come across here, you can click on the Share This icon at the bottom of each post and pick one of the options, including email, to quickly and easily spread the word to others.
-Dr Martin Russell